In Software Center, companies and universities work together to accelerate the adoption of novel approaches to software engineering. The cooperation between academia and companies creates the software engineering success stories that the Swedish- and Nordic industry needs. Let us tell you why.
The Nordic countries have a 30 year old history in being one of the most successful developers of software systems. We still have the prerequisites to be a world leader. Somehow other parts of the world have dared to think and do different and are moving ahead. They see software engineering as a critical core capability where best practice are changing rapidly. So do Software Center and that is why 15 companies and 5 universities have decided to put effort and time to be our strategic partners. It pays back.
The goal is 10 x productivity in 10 years. To reach the goal companies and universities work together in seven different themes. Several projects are proceeding in this very moment and there are more to come. Software Center is continuously developing their partnerships and methods.
- Words from the Director – June 2020 June 23, 2020
- Sprint 18 Reporting workshop: a fully digital event June 11, 2020
- Call for CHAIR Consortium Seed Projects 2020 April 17, 2020
December 3 @ 10:00 - 17:00
October 20 @ 13:00 - 16:00
November 5 @ 10:00 - 13:00
November 9 @ 12:00 - 12:30
November 16 @ 09:00 - 10:00
November 16 @ 12:00 - 12:30
- Classifying SE research – an article review October 13, 2020
- Action research in open source – a nice article October 6, 2020
- Technical debt from the perspective of practitioners – article review September 29, 2020