In Software Center, companies and universities work together to accelerate the adoption of novel approaches to software engineering. The cooperation between academia and companies creates the software engineering success stories that the Swedish- and Nordic industry needs. Let us tell you why.
The Nordic countries have a 30 year old history in being one of the most successful developers of software systems. We still have the prerequisites to be a world leader. Somehow other parts of the world have dared to think and do different and are moving ahead. They see software engineering as a critical core capability where best practice are changing rapidly. So do Software Center and that is why 15 companies and 5 universities have decided to put effort and time to be our strategic partners. It pays back.
The goal is 10 x productivity in 10 years. To reach the goal companies and universities work together in seven different themes. Several projects are proceeding in this very moment and there are more to come. Software Center is continuously developing their partnerships and methods.
- Videos from the Sprint 19 Reporting workshop December 18, 2020
- Putting up an effective metrics program in only 18 months November 4, 2020
- Words from the Director – June 2020 June 23, 2020
January 28 @ 13:00 - 15:00
February 1 @ 12:00 - 12:30
February 8 @ 12:00 - 12:30
February 23 @ 09:00 - 10:00
March 21 @ 09:00
- Law for Computer Scientists and other folks (review) January 22, 2021
- Understanding what’s going on helps you become a better software developer… January 15, 2021
- Consistency in code reviews (article review) January 8, 2021