Ten years of constant reinvention
When we started out 10 years ago, most companies were struggling with adopting agile practices at the team level. Today, the discussion is most focused on DevOps, A/B experimentation and the use of artificial intelligence. We are continuing to deliver on our mission of accelerating the digitalization of the European software intensive industry.
- Entrepreneur Lesson #4: The leadership team almost always is the bottleneck for growth Jan Bosch
- Is software architecture and code the same? Miroslaw Staron
- Entrepreneur lesson #3: Customer interest is no evidence of buying intent Jan Bosch
- Cybersecurity, security, and safety… Miroslaw Staron
- Entrepreneur lesson #2: Build it and they’ll come is setting yourself up to fail Jan Bosch