In Software Center, companies and universities work together to accelerate the adoption of novel approaches to software engineering. The cooperation between academia and companies creates the software engineering success stories that the Swedish- and Nordic industry needs. Let us tell you why.
The Nordic countries have a 30 year old history in being one of the most successful developers of software systems. We still have the prerequisites to be a world leader. Somehow other parts of the world have dared to think and do different and are moving ahead. They see software engineering as a critical core capability where best practice are changing rapidly. So do Software Center and that is why 8 companies and 5 universities have decided to put effort and time to be our strategic partners. It pays back.
The goal is 10 x productivity in 10 years. To reach the goal companies and universities work together in seven different themes. Several projects are proceeding in this very moment and there are more to come. Software Center is continuously developing their partnerships and methods.
- Sprint 17 reporting workshop at Gothia Towers December 5, 2019
- Videos form Test Automation Research for Industry event 2019-04-11 October 12, 2019
- Presentations from June Reporting Workshop 2019 August 18, 2019
June 11 @ 10:00 - 16:30
- Measurement instruments February 17, 2020
- Midnight in Chernobyl or how small mistakes can lead to great disasters February 12, 2020
- Is it the data or the company’s needs that come first? January 27, 2020