Ten years of constant reinvention
When we started out 10 years ago, most companies were struggling with adopting agile practices at the team level. Today, the discussion is most focused on DevOps, A/B experimentation and the use of artificial intelligence. We are continuing to deliver on our mission of accelerating the digitalization of the European software intensive industry.
- 10 intra/entrepreneur lessons I learned the hard way Jan Bosch
- Outdated belief #10: It’s only about the customer and us Jan Bosch
- Predicting defect, but continuously (article highlight) Miroslaw Staron
- Outdated belief #9: We can’t do DevOps because we need safety certification Jan Bosch
- Guiding the selection of research methodologies (article highlight) Miroslaw Staron