The goal of this project is to provide industrial partners with support for how to build an API strategy that involve both internal actors and external stakeholders. We address the immediate and direct needs of partners that are dealing with different dimensions of API strategy.
- Jennifer Horkoff
- Juho Lindman
- Axis Communications
- Tetra Pak
Project uses multidimensional conceptual framework that to identify useful perspectives to API strategy development in the participating companies. The framework has elements: Fundamentals, Lifecycle, Operations and Modeling.
- Juho Lindman, Jennifer Horkoff, Imed Hammouda and Eric Knauss. Emerging Perspectives to API Strategy. IEEE Software (Forthcoming, Online First).
- Jennifer Horkoff, Juho Lindman, Imed Hammouda, Eric Knauss. Experiences Applying Value Modeling in a Cross-Company Study. International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, Springer, Cham, pp. 610-625, 2018.
- Jennifer Horkoff, Juho Lindman, Imed Hammouda, Eric Knauss, Jamel Debbiche, Martina Freiholtz, Patrik Liao, Stephen Mensah, Aksel Strömberg. Modeling support for strategic API planning and analysis, International Conference of Software Business, pp 10-26, 2018.
- Jennifer Horkoff, Imed Hammouda, Juho Lindman, Jamel Debbiche, Martina Freiholtz, Patrick Liao, Stephen Mensah and Aksel Stromberg. Goals, Workflow, and Value: Industrial Case Study Experiences with three Modeling Frameworks. Practice of Enterprise Modelling, Leuven, Belgium, 2017.
- Eric Knauss and Imed Hammouda. EAM: Ecosystemability Assessment Method.In Proceedings of 22nd International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE ’14), pages 319-320, Karlskrona, Sweden, 2014. Poster and Demo Track.